Friday, January 13, 2012

Review: Yura An Restaurant

Hello everyone!!!

Last week I recommended you about  Dessert Café @ J Avenue Thonglor 13.
This week I will recommend you about The Restaurant that you shouldn't miss 
if you go to J Avenue Thonglor. The Restaurant name "Yura An" J Avenue Thonglor 15. 


Yura An Restaurant




                         
                 "Yura An" is Japanese Restaurant.There have many menu of Japanese foods, and there have many sets of Japanese foods too. There also have shabu buffet and grill buffet. Shabu and grill buffet are original Japanese foods and originate from Japan.


 Atmosphere inside the Restaurant 
       
                 Atmosphere inside is warm quiet and very clean. This restaurant has two romantic seats for you and your lover to have a great time to enjoy eating together. There also has big round table for big group of people to go there. It's suitable for take your family and your friends to enjoy there.
     



Big round table



Two romantic seats


Recommend dishes


              Although Yura An have many menus, but I want to recommend the promotion of this restaurant. It's Lunch set one price !!! It's only 190฿ per set.This set is free green, salad, soup and ice cream. This set has only one condition that you have to go there and order this set before 2 pm.   



Lunch set one price

note:Lunch set one price have 12 sets




Katsu Curry Rice Set





Saba Ten Shio Set





            My friend and I have tried to taste Katsu Curry Rice Set and Saba Ten Shio Set. 
It's very yummy and it's suitable for the price. Don't forget !! If  you want to try this set you have to go there before 2 pm.


                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


            I hope that my review is a good choice to you, and when you go there I hope you have a great time with your lover, friends, and family. Don't forget to try the sets that I recommend you. 

See you later^^





THANK YOU   








Information


            
J Avenue (2F), Soi Thong Lo 15, Soi 55,
Sukhumvit Rd
Khlong Tan NuaWatthanaBangkok10110
Sub-Type: Restaurant, Japan - General
Area: Sukhumvit / Zone: Lumpini(CBD) / Metro: BTS Sukhumvit Line - Thong Lo (1,173m)
TEL:             02-712-6469      


6 comments:

  1. I love Japanese food. why not invite me to go with you la?LOL I will try it soon.
    Thx for your good place review na ka:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lunch set is interesting. i might go for Yura An next Thursday. i don't have afternoon class on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salmon so i love japanese restaurant too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already been to YuraAn! but not at Thonglor, CTW branch. I loved the food and the ambience ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like japanese food but your post make me change it 5555555 :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I love some japanese food but not all, I still wanna try "Yura An" once. :)

    ReplyDelete